Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day

I always feel like, even though I try, I don't put on as substantial a production on Father's day as Scott does for me on Mother's Day. Sorry Scott. Father's Day this year was laid back and relaxed--which I guess can be considered a good day for a dad. Scott got to sit and watch TV with an adorable little sleeper in his arms.




The kids spent quite some time upstairs creating this:


Then the kids hid and jumped out and said "Surprise" when Scott came in the living room.


Scott opened presents--a book about Father's from L. Tom Perry, a new lighter for the fire pit, and a new barbecue cover for his grill.





Scott and I started a diet a few weeks ago that completely cuts out all sugar, so I couldn't make him a cake (isn't that sad--no cake on Father's Day!). But, even without cake, we had a good day. We are so lucky to have him as our Husband/Dad. He really is the best.

No comments: