Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daylight Savings

Daylight Savings has really thrown my kids off in their sleeping schedule. Owen used to get up to nurse from 7-8, then the school kids got up at 8 and were out the door at 8:50, and then the little boys would get up around 9:30. Well, now that's all been adjusted by an hour.

Now Owen wakes up at 8 and needs to eat while I need to be getting the school kids up and ready. It's a little tricky. Yesterday I had to go visiting teacher at 10. I waited as long as possible before going up to wake up Nate and Aaron. When I got to their room, they were still sound asleep. It took some effort to get Nate to wake up, but he finally did. Then I stood up to the top bunk to wake up Aaron. He rolled over to look at me through squinted eyes and said (rather annoyed), "Mom, can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?". I'm sure we'll all adjust eventually, but so far this week it's been pretty rough.

No comments: