Friday, March 04, 2011

Again

We made it through the weekend without anyone else getting sick, so I thought we were in the clear. But then yesterday morning Nate threw up. He spent the entire day with his big bowl clutched in his hand (in case he needed to throw up again). He didn't throw up again, but he did spend the entire day in my bed falling in and out of sleep. I could tell he didn't feel well, because he was sleeping so much. But by last night he was feeling better again. Let's hope he's the last one to get sick.

I found myself having a flashback to a month ago. Remember how I was dealing with thrush AND Nate threw up on my kitchen floor? Well, along with Nate throwing up yesterday, we are also dealing with Thrush. AGAIN! It was completely gone for a week, and then it came back. First in me, and then in Owen. So I'm back to taking an assortment of herbs and am so frustrated that I'm dealing with this again. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to kick it quickly this time, since I know exactly what finally worked last time. This time I'll keep taking the stuff for a week after it's gone just to make sure that it's really GONE. Thankfully, this time around, Owen seems unaffected by it. He has a white mouth, but he's not fussy or refusing to nurse like he was last time.

Now for some fun random pictures. The other night we had the coolest sunset. It had rained all day, and the sky was dark with clouds. The sun was going down, and the sky was getting dark, but the sun was reflecting off the clouds and lighting up things on the ground. It was kind of eerie looking--the fence was literally glowing. Scott took some pictures--they don't do it justice, but are still pretty cool looking.


No comments: