Thursday, July 01, 2010

Name Game

So, on Monday I promised the kids that we'd decide on a name within a week. They are very eager to start calling this baby something. I think I might have to break that promise. It's proving to be harder than we all thought. We've all got our favorites, but one person's favorite is not another person's favorite. So, I thought I'd get some opinions from everyone else. I'll list some of our favorites and I want everyone to vote on their favorite. I think some outside opinions could help. Here they are (we like traditional/old fashioned names):

Owen
Henry
Jack
Charlie
Samuel

Alright people--now vote!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I vote for Henry.

Jenni said...

Well....if I have to vote for one of these, I would pick Jack. I just think it's a fun boy name....but if I got to pick it....it would be Sawyer. I LOVE that name, and since I am NOT having any more kids....I want someone to use it! :) But really, I do love JACK!!!!

Deborah Silver said...

Sorry this is so late, but I choose Henry-Uncle LeRoy's middle name.