Friday, July 09, 2010

And The Good News Is....

The freezer works again! After giving it a few days to dry out, I plugged it in again and it didn't trip the outlet and is now working just like before. Now I have to transfer all the food back to where it belongs in there.

I was really quite productive today. Last night Marc and Kenna took all 5 kids to the park, so I was able to get quite a bit of cleaning done. Since the house started out clean today, I was able to tackle organizing of closet space. I started going through my girl stuff and getting ready to get rid of it (sniff sniff). While I was going through the many bins of clothes, I came across a whole bin of size 2T boy clothes that I never got out for Nate to wear. And by now they are all too small for him (he's a big kid--he'll turn two next month and already wears size 3T). So, I'll just save them for this next little boy.

Scott finished up with his meetings in Anchorage and flew to Kodiak this afternoon. He's going camping with his friend Sam tonight and fishing with him tonight and tomorrow (for Salmon). Then on Sunday he's going to head out on the ocean for some halibut fishing. Halibut is what I love--I'm hoping he catches his limit and brings me home a whole bunch to fill my once-again-working freezer.

Today was a long day. My feet are swollen, by back and neck ache, my hips hurt, and I'm just so tired. And I'm only halfway through Scott's trip. I'm hoping Monday night comes quickly. I'm finding myself wondering how on earth I am going to survive Scott's October Alaska trip. This trip is just under a week, and it's about to do me in. How am I going to survive a whole month when I'm 8-9 months pregnant? I guess I'll just tackle that when it gets here. Right now I just have to focus on staying sane till Monday.

No comments: