Sunday, January 22, 2017

August in a Nutshell

Owen lost another tooth.


Kate spent almost every day in a swim suit, and playing hard until she drops.


Kate also loves to wear her sister's shoes.


Kate isn't the only kid who plays till she drops.



One evening I was driving past our old house and saw smoke coming from the backyard.  I knew they were having a fire pit, and it made me incredibly home sick.  So Scott loaded me up and took me to Home Depot to buy a fire pit.

Scott was out of town for his summer work party, but I went and took the kids.  They love diving for money!


This is where Scott was.  Rough work trip.





Kate playing with dolls.  She's a good little mommy.

I signed the kids (Owen, Nate, Aaron, and Sara) up for a bucket list camp the week before school.  Every day they got to go someplace cool around Boise (Capitol Building, Penitentiary, etc).  They loved it!  After their day travels, they go to end with swimming each day.


Kate got a hair cut.


My friend Kerri took Gabe and Kate (and Sara because her best friend Emma is Kerri's daughter) for a day.  It was heaven sent.  I really needed a break.



Josh stayed busy.

Kate and Mom.

Gabe loves the trampoline!


Once school started, Kate was lonely.  We took walks every morning and stopped at the park to play.







Josh got "swimmer's ear".

Gabe and I spent a lot of time in the hammock.

Kate made a new friend - Claire.

Other big August events (that get their own posts) - Ward Campout, School Starting, trip to Coeur d'Alene.

No comments: