Thursday, November 12, 2015

Cute Little Kate

This little girl keeps me on my toes.  She is so incredibly cute in everything she does, that I just have to shake my head and smile.

 Kate loves her mommy and me gymnastics class every Monday morning while Owen is at preschool.


She thinks she should be able to feed herself.


The couch and mom's chair are so much better for sleeping in than her bed is.




 

Savannah tried to do a photo shoot with Kate.  It didn't go so well.




Kate loved the big pumpkins that we grew in our garden this year.



She loves when Savannah spends time with her.


A quick nap with her kitty and her daddy.  Both are very loved by Kate.


Josh had a pack of Oreos in his room.  Kate got into them and ended up with chocolate all over her hands.  She showed me her hands and said, "Ewww!  Cat poop!".  Thankfully I knew that it was really Oreos, or I would have totally freaked out.
 
Playing in a basket is funner than playing with the toys that belong in that basket.


The same is true about toy cupboards

 

I love her sleeping pictures.  She goes so hard all the time, and when she does finally crash, it's a welcome relief for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetbaby ass mmm she makes me so horny