Tuesday, November 18, 2014

More Snow

Saturday the snow stopped falling, and the sun came out, but it was still freezing cold.  On our way home from the chiropractor, Scott and I stopped at Toys R Us and bought the kids new sleds and snow shovels.










I made Scott take the kids sledding that afternoon.  I wanted them to get some good quality time with him before he had to leave again.  I stayed home with Kate while she napped.  Savannah decided to stay home with me too (she'd had enough sledding the day before), and she and I snuggled up on the couch and watched a movie while they were gone. 

I sent the camera with Scott and ordered him to take at least 100 pictures for me.  He's usually not the best at remembering to take pictures, but he did pretty good this time.

























 




No comments: