Thursday, March 27, 2014

38

February 23rd I turned 38 years old.  It's hard getting old, but having this cute family to celebrate with me makes it a little easier.  Scott took Savannah shopping, and they got a present from each of the kids.  Since we are still on a budget after our kitchen remodel, the presents consisted of chapstick, a new comb, running socks, chocolate, running headphones, a new fitted sheet for my bed, and bubble bath. 


The Moores came to celebrate with us.



Kendi made me my favorite cake!



(And no, I don't have red highlights in my hair, it's the red warming lights on our stove that were reflecting on me.)

I have to add that I also got this fun present a couple days before my birthday from our friend Randy.  Owen shared a few cupcakes with me, then I polished them off.  They were so yummy! It's nice to feel loved!



No comments: