Friday, December 27, 2013

15 Years

Scott and I celebrated our 15th anniversary on December 19th.  Our actual anniversary fell on a Thursday, which happens to be a very busy day at the Howell house (gymnastics for Savannah and Sara, followed by gymnastics for Aaron, scouts for Josh, and a school night).  So we did our celebrating the next day on Friday the 20th.  Scott scheduled massages for him and me (third year in row, so I guess it's our new anniversary tradition), followed by dinner at a quiet little restaurant.  We tired to keep it low key, and didn't get each other any presents, because our kitchen remodel is our present to each other (for anniversary, Christmas, and birthdays for the next 5 years). 

And he bought me roses.  15 of them.  Seriously, marrying Scott was the best decision I ever made.  I'm so glad he's been the one I've spent the last 15 years with, and can't wait to see what the years ahead have in store for us.

No comments: