Sunday, June 09, 2013

Aaron's Birthday

Aaron turned 7 on May 27th.  It was Memorial Day, so he was out of school that day.  Grandma Jo and Grandpa Mike had invited the grandkids (all except Owen and Kate) to their house for a sleepover the night before.  When Scott went to pick up the kids, he brought their swimsuits.  Then he took all of them to Roaring Springs Waterpark.  It wasn't the warmest of days (it was overcast and chilly), but the kids toughed it out and enjoyed about 4 hours of line-free water slides.  Owen, Kate, and I enjoyed some quiet time at home. 

After they all got home, and got warmed back up, we had pizza for Aaron's birthday dinner. 

Then it was presents (my camera battery was dead, so I had to use Scott's cell phone).  He got an Iron Man mask, Xbox game, a Star Wars lego pack, and some hard earned weed pulling money from his big brother Josh.









Next up, cake and ice cream (and trick candles).











 Happy Birthday my dear Aaron.  You have brought me incredible happiness since you came into my life.  You are an incredible boy!


















No comments: