Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Phoenix Day 3

Friday morning Scott headed off to meet for a few hours with the insurance company that paid for our trip. I stayed back at the hotel and got us all packed up. Scott got back from his meeting just as it was time to check out and head to the airport. We stopped and got me a sandwich (Jimmy Johns 3 days in a row) on the way to the airport (Scott had lunch with the insurance guy before coming to get me). We checked in for our flight and soon were on a plane headed for home. The kids were very happy to see us, and I was so happy to see them. I always love getting little vacations with Scott. I come back feeling relaxed and renewed and ready to tackle being a mom again. I am so appreciative for all the perks that we get to enjoy with Scott's job. We truly are blessed.

No comments: