Friday, December 24, 2010

Six Weeks

I had my six week post baby checkup this week. The official weight loss count was 32 pounds (I only gained 21 in my pregnancy). I guess this no dairy diet is good for something. I'm having to show incredible restraint this holiday season. I find myself wanting to cry every time another neighbor shows up with a plate of chocolates and caramels that I can't eat. I did my holiday baking this week (chocolate dipped pretzels and chocolate dipped peanut butter/rice krispie balls) and I couldn't even lick my fingers. It was torture! At least I'm getting the pay-off of weight loss. I'd like to lose another 15 pounds and get rid of all this excess skin, and then I'll be happy.

I cannot believe it's been 6 weeks already. Time is going by way too fast. Owen is really growing. I took these pictures this week, and when I looked at them I was struck by just how big he is. I need him to slow down just a bit.



Nate giving Owen kisses--he really loves his little brother.

No comments: