Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Getting a little tired of this

I'm getting really tired of being sick. For me, it's not morning sickness, but evening sickness. I feel great in the morning. I am very productive and clean and do laundry and organize. And then 2 in the afternoon comes, and I hit a wall. I am so tired, I can't go on. I put Nate down for a nap, put Aaron and Sara upstairs with toys and tv, and I have to sleep. I nap till Josh and Savannah get home from school at 4, and then try and drag myself out of bed. But by then I'm sick. I can't even think about cooking dinner (the thought of food makes me want to throw up), so Scott has to do the cooking when he gets home from work. I spend the rest of the day just trying to hold it together till it's time for bed. I'm sure Scott is growing tired of it too, because the only time he's home, I'm feeling lousy. I'm so ready for this to go away. I'm half a week away from second trimester--isn't that when most people start feeling better? I have to tell myself every day that I just have to make it through, and that eventually it has to get better. IT HAS TO GET BETTER!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am so sorry! At least you get the mornings....I had NOTHING! I was sick from morning, till bed and then often when I was asleep as well. I always loose a good 10lbs. at the begining....but gain it back! Good thing for amazing husbands right? I am pretty sure they understand and know that it is only for a few months...and are happy to help out! :) And yes, it will get better...just remember that!!!! HUGS!