Sunday, May 09, 2010

Construction Site

Aaron is in love with our sandbox. We aren't allowed to call it a sand box, it's a construction site. And we have to refer to Aaron as Bob the Builder when he's working in his construction site. My kids spent every spare minute today out in the sand box. Scott cooked me a yummy halibut dinner, and when it came time to call the kids in to eat, this is what I saw:

They had dug a massive hole (which resulted in a rather large sand mound). I just couldn't help but find it incredibly cute to see Nate standing in the middle of the hole, thinking he was big enough to help with the whole operation. You have to forgive Aaron's lack of pants. He came home from church, took off his church pants (he know better than to wear good clothes into the sandbox), and headed straight outside. I have some pretty cute kids.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

That is one totally awesome sand box {I mean construction site!} My kids would never come in the house either! :) Way to go on teaching them so well about the church clothes....I'm still working on it with my oldest...he's the worst when it comes to getting changed! :)

Leland and Laura said...

Our computer was having some problems, so I just caught up on everything. Tell Sara she is very brave to pull her tooth. Tell Aaron I love his construction site, and Savannah that I loved her piano recital. Tell Josh I am sorry he had a hard time with his Dad gone. As for you, the tired does get worse with each pregnancy, so rest when you can.