Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Warhawk Air Museum

My parents came to visit in June (the same weekend Josh and Scott went to State Football).  My dad had been invited to be a guest speaker at the Warhawk Air Museum as part of the museum's 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War commemoration.

Scott and Josh weren't here, but the rest of the kids and I went to my dad's speech to support him.


Thankfully, Kate fell asleep shortly into the speech.


Owen was a little bored during the whole thing.

After my dad finished, I took Owen around the museum to see some of the planes.  He much preferred that to sitting through the other speakers.






Owen really wished he could have a pirate ship like the one in this case.  He made me take a picture of him with it, so he could remember it.

Aaron and Nate sat through all the speakers.  They were really interested in it all.  After all the speakers ended, I took them to see the planes too.

We were very proud of Grandpa and how well he did on his speech!

No comments: