Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day on Sunday.  It was my first Sunday back at church since Kate was born.  It was fun to get to show her off.  It was also my first time getting to go to Relief Society in a year and a half.  I play the piano in Primary, so I never get to go to Relief Society.  But, I have a substitute for piano for the month of May because Kate is so little, so I got to enjoy Relief Society. 

The kids mostly cooperated with getting a group picture before heading off to church.






After church, Scott cooked a great dairy free meal for me of halibut, roasted potatoes, and strawberry shortcake.  (I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but we are pretty sure Kate is ultra sensitive to dairy like her brothers were, so I'm on a very strict no dairy diet.)  And I was showered with presents.  The kids had all made me presents at school, the girls bought me earrings, and Scott bought me some clothes.  I sure felt loved.
 




No comments: