Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cute Boys

Just some random cute pictures of my boys. One day Owen really wanted a bandaid, so I opened one for him. And where does he put it? Right in the middle of his forehead!
Later in the day--he was so tired, he just laid down on the floor and fell asleep.
Nate in pink pajamas. Sara really needs this new little sister to play dress up with, so she will stop dressing up her brothers in her clothes.
Aaron, before his tooth came out (and before I gave all 4 boys haircuts).
Owen sleeping peacefully.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I love catching up on your blog every once in a while. My baby uses those same pacifiers. They are ruining his teeth, darnet, but i just can't take it away from him! If you ever do come up to Spokane make sure to let me know so we can meet up. We're about 40 min. away.