Monday, January 07, 2013

Aaron's Tooth

Scott and I woke up Christmas morning to Sara and Aaron yelling down the stairs at 8:00.  It took me a minute to wake up enough to register what they were saying.  Aaron had lost a tooth in the night.  He woke up to find his wiggly tooth no longer in his mouth.  He couldn't find the tooth, and was very worried that he may have swallowed it in his sleep.  I went upstairs to see.  As we were sitting around trying to get everyone else to wake up, Aaron was feeling around in his bed and found the tooth.  He was so relieved that he hadn't swallowed it. Have I mentioned the funny pattern he's losing his teeth in? First it was a bottom side tooth, then a top tooth, now another bottom side tooth. All of my other kids lost their bottom middle teeth first, and those aren't even loose on Aaron. His next one to go is going to be his other top tooth. Crazy kid.

No comments: