Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sick Again

The last two weeks have been rough. Two days after coming home from Aberdeen, Owen got sick. He threw up and started running a fever on Tuesday. He threw up off and on for three days, and ran a fever continuously. On Friday I took him to the doctor. He had a double ear infection on top of having some virus stomach bug. So, he's been on antibiotics this whole last week, and has been really quite grouchy for most of the week. That same week that Owen got sick, Aaron got sick also. He threw up Tuesday night and had to miss school on Wednesday. Then there was Nate sleeping all day. He went to bed at around 10 Tuesday night, and didn't wake up till 6 in the evening the next day. 20 hours! And the only reason he woke up was because I decided I'd better take his temperature and make sure he was ok. He had no temperature and never threw up, just slept for a very long time. By that Sunday (one week ago), I was sick. So Owen and I stayed home from church. This week everyone seems to be ok (other than a grouchy one year old still). I'm hoping we'll all stay well for a bit. It seems like we've had more than our fair share of sickness lately.

No comments: