Friday, October 15, 2010

Not Much Longer

I went to the doctor this morning. I will be 36 weeks on Monday. Today I was dilated to a 1. My doctor told me it was a little early for that, and told me to take it easy. That's easier said than done when you have 5 kids and a husband that travels. It's been wonderful having Scott home this week, but he still has one more trip to take. He leaves this Monday morning and is gone till Friday evening. So, we just have to get through next week.

I have one more appointment in two weeks, and that's when my doctor will schedule my induction for the next week (if I don't go into labor before that). It won't be long at all till we get to meet this little baby boy. The kids are so excited and are having a really hard time waiting. Yesterday I got the baby boy blankets out to wash. Aaron and Nate helped me. I told them we were getting the blankets ready for their baby brother. Aaron excitedly asked, "Is it today that he gets to be born?!". Every day Savannah sits with her hand on my stomach and says, "It's just so hard to wait!". It's such a fun and exciting time getting ready for this baby, and I love that the kids are so involved in the excitement. Now if only we could decide on a name....

1 comment:

Jenni said...

ah, that is so cute! I am way excited for you and hope that time goes quickly {the last month always seems to take FOREVER for me} and that everything goes smoothly, quickly and pain free as possible! :) Good luck!!!!