Monday, September 06, 2010

Potty Training

I hate potty training. I've done it 4 times, and it always is such a painful process. I hate sitting on the bathroom floor next to the potty training child, waiting while they decide to finally "go"--sometimes for hours a day. I hate being in the middle of Walmart with a cart full of groceries and a bunch of little kids with me, when I hear "Mommy, I need to go potty". I hate the accidents and the inconvenient moments that come along with potty training. I would rather change diapers than potty train. But....Nate thinks otherwise.

Savannah potty trained when she was just 2, but the other three kids waited till after they were 3. And here comes Nate, just barely 2, and he thinks he's ready to use the toilet. I've tried to dissuade him, but he is insistent. He goes to the toilet and begs to have his diaper off so he can put his "peep peeps" in the toilet. The other day, he wanted to put his poops in the toilet--and he did! So, here we go....


6 comments:

Jenni said...

those pics are awesome!!!! He is really going to love them someday! :) I too HATE HATE HATE potty training.....and if only we could get the "poop" part down at our house we would be doing awesome! Great job little man!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can take him to the bathroom with me please and then me and him both will not have any clothes on or any underwear on and then I’ll will just carry him with my penis touching his penis or if he fights me then I’ll will go behind him and grab him from behind so my penis is touching his butt

Anonymous said...

https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

Anonymous said...

https://koorasep.de/invite/i=8925

Anonymous said...

T.me/Mikewild1 if you want to trade naked kid videos or photos

Anonymous said...

https://pokllmjk.ru/invite/i=89352