Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was on a Saturday this year, which meant that all the school kids celebrated a day early on Friday.  Aaron was my only kid who had to make a box at home (Sara and Nate made them at school as part of their party).  I put Sara in charge of helping Aaron, and she and he made it all by themselves.  I love how creative Sara is!

Nate was lucky and got his dad to come in to help with his class party.

Scott bought the girls flowers - roses for me, and carnations for Sara and Savannah

And Scott bought me a hammock!  I've been wanting one ever since we finished building our new back deck.  He was going to save it and give it to me for my birthday next week, but with all this sunshine, he couldn't wait.  So on Saturday, we all took turns out snuggling in the hammock and taking pictures. 



No comments: